How To: Navigate to the Signer Editor
Accessing the Signer Editor in order to modify the signer behavior in a workflow.
For Existing Workflows
- Navigate to the Workflow you would like to modify.
- Click on the pencil icon to the right of the Workflow title.
- Click on "Edit Workflow"
You will be redirected to the Workflow Editor. The Workflow Editor has a toolbar with 3 tabs:
- Edit Web Forms
- Edit PDFs
- Edit Signers
The default starting tab should be "Edit Web Forms" which will show you the Web Form Editor.
- Click on the "Edit Signers" which will show you the Signer Editor.
For New Workflows
- Navigate to the Anvil dashboard.
- Click on the + icon next to the header WORKFLOWS on the left-side navigation.
- Upload a PDF you would like to convert into an Anvil Workflow.
- You will be automatically redirected to the PDF Editor. Draw any necessary boxes and then click the "Next: Edit Web Form" Button at the bottom right corner of the screen. Alternitavely, you can click on the "Edit Web Form" tab in the top tool bar.
- Edit the Web Form in the Web Form Editor.
- Click the "Next: Add Signers" Button at the bottom right corner of the screen, which will show you the Signer Editor.