How To: Change the Display Title for Workflow Submissions
How to change the display title for individual workflow submissions.
You can control what the display title is for each submission. This post explores how to change the display title of a submission from the Workflow Dashboard.
Navigate to the Workflow Dashboard
Changing the Submission Title
- On the Workflow Dashboard, click on the pencil icon to the right of the workflow title.
- Select the "Edit Basic Information" option and a modal will appear.
Edit the Data Display Title field in the modal to change the title of each workflow submission. There are three options for setting titles.
- You can choose a value from the attached Web Form. This is the default option.
- You can input a literal value for a title.
- You can provide an expression to resolve data from another Web Form's the title.
- Click the "Save" button.
How To: Change the Title of a Workflow →
How To: Download Files as a CSV for a Submission →
How To: Download Files for a Submission →
How To: Filter Submissions →
How To: Lock a Submission →
How To: Set a Pin Code on a Submission →
How To: Test a Workflow →
How To: Unlock a Submission →