How To: Download Files as a CSV for a Submission
How to download files as a csv for a submission.
How to download the files as a csv for a submission. These files are available for download at any step of the workflow completion process.
Navigate to the Workflow Dashboard
Find the Submission
- Find the submission on the Workflow Dashboard.
- Click on the submission title and you will be redirected to a page with more a preview of some of the submission data.
Navigate the File Output tab
- Notice the selected tab "Form Data" as well as the "File Output" tab on the top right of the screen.
- Click the "File Output" tab.
Download the Files
- Find the "download as csv" blue link button and click it.
How To: Change the Display Title for Workflow Submissions →
How To: Change the Title of a Workflow →
How To: Download Files for a Submission →
How To: Filter Submissions →
How To: Lock a Submission →
How To: Set a Pin Code on a Submission →
How To: Test a Workflow →
How To: Unlock a Submission →