How To: Set a Pin Code on a Submission
How to set a pin code on a submission.
How to set a pin code on a submission. This allows you to password protect any individual Web Form sent out to clients.
Navigate to the Workflow Dashboard
Find the Submission
- Find the submission on the Workflow Dashboard.
- Click on the submission title and you will be redirected to a page with a preview of some of the submission data.
Set A Pin Code
- Notice the "Set Pin Code" grey faded button at the bottom of the screen. If you hover over it with your mouse, you should see the key icon color toggle to black.
- Click the "Set Pin Code" button and a modal will appear prompting you to enter a pin code.
- Enter a pin code (Pin codes have a maximum length of 20 and are not case sensitive) and click "Set Pin Code" at the bottom left of the modal.
Remember to share the pin with the client!
How To: Change the Display Title for Workflow Submissions →
How To: Change the Title of a Workflow →
How To: Download Files as a CSV for a Submission →
How To: Download Files for a Submission →
How To: Filter Submissions →
How To: Lock a Submission →
How To: Test a Workflow →
How To: Unlock a Submission →